Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Been a busy busy week!

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! Ours was filled with parties, cookouts, family, and fireworks. We started off with a nice relaxing cookout at our friend Christy's for her stepdaughter's birthday party, in which she shares with Christian. After that we went and spent some time with my dad then off to see fireworks with the family. Christian didn't like the sound but loved watching from the car.

Then on Saturday, we headed back down to Mount Airy to celebrate Christian's birthday at Riverside park. The weather turned out pretty nice (we were so worried about rain) and the party was great. Christian had a great time and got lots of nice gifts. Waiting on pictures from the party so I will post them as soon as I get them. I only got one of the cake on mine and my MIL took the rest. Thanks Yvonne! I can't wait to see them!



Finally got to rest on Sunday and boyyyyy did I need it! I didn't want to move. Monday was little man's official birthday and he turned the big 0-5! I can't believe he's already 5 years old! How time flies by. On Tuesday we officially hit 31 weeks in the pregnancy so things are still going nice and smooth. My sugars have been relatively good, with a few highs here and there. Destinee has been on the ball moving around and kicking. You should see my belly go! It's so cute. She loves the bathtub. She goes nuts when the water is running. She's getting so big and I think she's dropped a bit. I have a lot more hip pain and my tailbone is getting sore. So we'll see! I'm hoping to make it to my baby shower at least! That plan is still in the works (and giving me a headache trying to plan). Well that's about it for now. Another busy weekend ahead it seems with another cookout, Roger's birthday, and maybe some relaxation LOL! Take care everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Preg.org Lady. I tagged you for a meme on my blog, so go check it out!