Wednesday, July 2, 2008

30 week checkup!

Well today went well at the doctor's office. I packed on another whopping 5 pounds! Which I was shocked to see, but he wasn't too concerned. That puts me at a 17 pound gain so far this pregnancy, which is great compared to my others. My urine was fine that I knew of. My blood pressure was 130/80 and I've had some mild headaches and a little spotting so I have to start watching it. He was overall pleased with my sugar levels for the past two weeks. They were doing great with the diet they put me on until the past couple of days. I have had a couple increases but he said that was fine and normal. She is head down :) and I'm measuring 2 weeks over at 32 cms. I got to hear her heartbeat, which he said was great. It was galloping away! I'm getting more and more excited! I did find out though they don't allow waterbirths at Forsyth Hospital which sucks, but my doctor doesn't feel they are very sanitary anyways so no longer going to do that. I wanted a natural experience but I'm somewhat scared to without the use of water. So we'll see!


30 weeks and growing fast!

No comments: