Thursday, June 19, 2008

Week 28, Day 2



Well here it is 8:35pm EST and I haven't had dinner yet. Wes isn't feeling well and is lying in the bed. I think he just got too hot outside working today. Good news is I found a travel system, swing, and play yard, all in Winnie the Pooh, and in great condition. I can get all three of them for $165! So hoping to meet up with the ladies soon to get everything underway.

Heading back to the doctor's tomorrow to do my dreaded 3 hour glucose testing. I was nervous but I just think to myself...what happens happens. I'm about sure I have gestational diabetes this time around but not much I can do about that now. I just have to watch my diet even closer and try to get some more walking in.

I can't believe we are already in the third trimester, counting down the remaining weeks. Only 12 more to go! Wow where has the time went!!

New belly pictures to add in for week 28.