Sunday, June 29, 2008

Monday go away!

Well it's been a nice and quiet weekend so far. The kids went to grandma's to stay so we had some quiet time. It was nice to relax, watch tv, and go out to dinner with friends. We went out for Chinese Friday night and Applebees on Saturday with Christy and Manuel. They will be here bright and early tomorrow so I guess I better get some early sleep tonight!

My blood glucose levels have been doing great so far since I started this new "diet" from the dietitian for my gestational diabetes. The problem is I feel like I'm constantly hungry for something. I'm eating like I should, every 2-3 hours but I feel like a bird and not eating as much as my body is longing for. I may have to see if they can do some adjusting in the long run.

That's about it for now! I'm just relaxing and chatting, enjoying the peace and silence for a little while longer. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: